Saturday September 21, 2019
7PM – 9:30PM
Walk Of Fame Park
Harvest Night is our signature Saturday night dine-around at Walk of Fame Park, featuring some of the most acclaimed chefs in Nashville and across the country. Sip on top-tier beer, wine, and cocktails while you dance the night away under the Nashville stars!
Access is included with the All-In Ticket or Harvest Night Ticket, available on our Tickets page.
- Rick Bayless | Frontera Grill
- Jess Benefield & Trey Burnette | Two Ten Jack, The Green Pheasant
- Matt Bolus | The 404 Kitchen
- Scott Conant | Mora Italian
- Lisa Donovan | Pastry Chef, Writer
- Sarah Grueneberg | Monteverde
- Carla Hall | TV Personality, Chef, Author
- Matt Hyland | EMILY, EMMY Squared, VIOLET
- JJ Johnson | Fieldtrip, Henry at Life Hotel
- Cheetie Kumar | Garland
- Tim Love | Lonesome Dove Western Bistro
- Margot McCormack | Margot Café & Bar, Marche
- Rob Newton | Gray & Dudley
- Deb Paquette | Etch, etc.
- Aarón Sánchez | Jonny Sánchez
- Jonathan Waxman | Barbuto, Jams, Adele’s, Brezza Cucina
- Tandy Wilson | City House
Chicago Plays The Stones
Chicago guitar-slinger and vocalist, Ronnie Baker Brooks and Chicago harmonica master and vocalist Billy Branch, among today’s foremost inheritors of the Chicago blues tradition and keepers of the flame, unite live on-stage to give the songs of the Rolling Stones a remarkable rebirth. Brooks and Branch strip those rock songs down to their Chicago blues essence and bring the songs of Jagger-Richards back to their spiritual home and their point of origin. There is no more seminal association in the history of rock and pop music than those ties that bind Chicago’s electric blues with the Rolling Stones.